Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here we go... my first step into the blogosphere!

Here goes the first post...

After the past few years of penning thoughts and lessons learned in my corporate and venture capital career, and sending out blast emails to my contacts on my take on breaking topics or industry trends, I decided to aggregate these thoughts and perspectives into a blog.

I currently manage a state investment portfolio. My focus is in the healthcare sector (therapeutics, devices, diagnostics, and services).

This blog will be about my perspectives on entrepreneurship, innovation, venture capital, corporate strategy, economy, markets, and anything else that happens to tickle my intellect or pique my interest at a particular point in time.

The views expressed in this blog are my personal views alone and do not in any way reflect those of my current or past employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment